Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas Eve Day!

Hi Everyone,

It's Monday here, which is Christmas Eve Day. :) Nothing really to post, except Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's!

In anticipation for Christmas I've gone through several cycles where it feels like Christmas and then it doesn't.

However, in anticipation of this holiday I downloaded a bunch of Christmas songs about a week ago and have been playing them on loop. This helps make it feel like Christmas. Also, about two days ago I began wearing my Santa hat around the apartment, which made my homestay family laugh. I also mailed out some Christmas cards, and have received some gifts and cards myself. :)

Thank you all for reminding me that I am loved this Christmas!

Happy Birthday Jesus!

-me :)

P.S. I have dinner/lunch dates with different teachers throughout the week, which is nice. I think it's good to relax in Daegu, even if I had hoped for other plans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, what do you want for your birthday?