Monday, December 10, 2007

*crosses fingers*

Hi all,

I'm late in posting, mainly because I was away yet again this weekend in Seoul for another meeting. It was actually a lot better than I thought it would be. The meeting was finished sooner than expected, although lasted longer than it needed to. However, we went out for Mexican food and margaritas after!!! Woot. Then Alison and I went to a jimjilbang to relax, which was super nice. Although, I still managed to get sick, yet again. But I'm beginning to feel much better now that I have medicine to help relieve all my head congestion.

Other than that, nothing else is really new. I'm pretty sure anyone who reads this log received my e-mail about my students podcasts. If not, please go to www.dong-moonhs.blogspot.com and listen to them! They're really great!

Hope all is well at home!

-me

P.S. Oh I forgot, my host mom failed a breatalizer about two weekends ago and isn't supposed to drive for three months- even though she is. If I got the interpretation right, I think she and my host father spent a night in jail? And had to pay a fine. This was coming home from my host grandmother's 70th birthday.

P.P.S. AND yesterday driving to lunch the car I was in got into a minor car accident as we were about 50 meters from the restuarant. But everyone was fine- the only damage was done to the car. The entire front bumper popped off...yikes.

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Yay, I can finally read your blog again! I know you sent me the invite awhile ago, but usually I have to use a proxy server to get to Blogger so I couldn't get in. Luckily the Great Firewall of China has loosened up for the time being, so I'm caught up now. Congrats on all of the winter break plans -- that sounds exciting!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenna! I left some comments for your students on the podcasting blog, but there are soooo many classes that I couldn't leave comments for all of them! But please tell all your classes that their podcasts are wonderful--very interesing! They all have really good pronunciation and I was impressed by their ability to speak quickly in English and to use tricky words. You must be an excellent teacher! Fabulous, dahling!! ;)