Saturday, June 9, 2007

Checklist After Checklist

Hi All,

I have been creating many checklists the past few weeks and seem to be getting a few things accomplished before I go. I was really fortunate to meet another person going to Korea on the same program as me. She lives nearby and just graduated from Arizona State University. She's really nice and it is great to know someone, even a little, before I leave. We are going to try and go to the Korean grocery store out in Aurora next week so she can try some Korean food and I can buy some supplies for camp (Korean Heritage Camp).

So, I just received my plane tickets this week and my visa last week- I was a little nervous waiting for both to arrive, but believe I have everything to leave on the 5th (which is rapidly approaching). I'm still packing to move and trying to set aside things to pack for Korea, while trying to buy gifts for people in Korea and find educational materials (maps, etc) to bring with me. It's definitely crazy.

I ask for continued prayer as I make this journey, not only for myself but for my family as well.

-Jenna

No comments: